Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Whole30 -- Getting Started

Day 0

To Do: Clean out cabinets, pantry, fridge
  • Separate shelf in pantry
  • Separate section in fridge
Make the bedroom a food-free zone. Snacking in bed is a bad habit of mine. 

Take "before" picture
  • expose midriff, arms, legs
  • frame from front
  • smile :)
Weigh in --DO NOT WEIGH AGAIN UNTIL IT'S OVER!

     Worrying about this! Dave at first said he'd do it with me, but once he realized it meant no beer for 30 days he backed out. It would have been great to have someone go through it with me. Dave's toning up and getting stronger, CJ has lost so much she looks incredible -- like a different person. Emily is losing TONS being pregnant. Brenda is losing weight ACCIDENTALLY! I feel like all I do is struggle and gain. I really REALLY hope this works. I am glad I have my sis for help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment