Friday, August 30, 2013

Whole30 -- Easing in

Slept until 10am (thank you Dave!)

Brunch: Salmon, Eggs w/ bell peppers

Snack: Pistacios

Snack: Watermelon

Dinner: Spaghetti Squash w/ Chicken  --LOVE THIS!

  • Recipe: 
Cut Spaghetti Squash in half, scoop out seeds and bake face down at 375 for 45 minutes.
Stir fry chicken in coconut oil, season well (I use tiger seasoning or garlic salt)
When Squash is done, scoop out meat with fork, season with garlic salt and add chicken.
Enjoy.

Dave has decided he will do it with me, though he still won't give up the beer lol. He only has around a 12-pack a month, anyway so it's no big deal, he just likes it. I guess I can give him that. :)  I didn't cheat today and I am proud of that! I hope it's all this easy, I loved everything I ate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment