Thursday, September 5, 2013

Whole 30 -- Day 5

Woke up at 7am

Gym from 8:45-10:30

Breakfast: Coffee

Lunch: Orange Juice (100% juice, no sweeteners added)

Dinner: Chicken Breast

Today was actually an easier day, I had a lot more energy and no cravings or mishaps or cheating. I didn't actually feel hungry all day, which makes it harder to munch on these foods that I'm not used to yet, like bell peppers and carrots. I told myself I would eat when I actually felt hungry and that didn't happen until 6, when I dropped my son at karate and drank a 12oz OJ to stop the hunger pangs and audible growling. At least it was only fruit juice. Maybe this is what happens when your body realizes that it's already coated in enough fat to survive 2 winters and it doesn't actually "need" to eat to survive. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment