Sunday, September 8, 2013

Whole30 -- Day 6 -- Ugh

Up at 10am

Breakfast: Coffee, Eggs, Bell Peppers, Chicken


Coffee has become my link to sanity. Thank goodness I can still have it.

OK, blog readers, today I started falling asleep randomly. Hand to Jesus, I would be in the middle of talking, walking, cooking or anything at all and would just fall asleep. Obviously I went to the hospital, where they remain baffled after 3 days as to the cause, but have managed to treat the symptoms enough to send me home. Yay for mysteries!! In the beginning, when I told them I was on the Whole30 diet, they jumped on that and told me that was why I was having these "episodes" and made me eat crackers, bread, cake and waffles. On day 2, my doctor FINALLY read my food journal that I had with me, and told me there was NOTHING wrong with the diet, and actually started looking for other causes. Long story short, I am on new meds that are keeping me from having sleep attacks or whatever they are, and am starting Whole30 back tomorrow. Day 1. Again. I have to go through all of the cravings and mood swings again. so. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment